Virtualization is a Game Changer when it comes to Backup & Disaster Recovery. As a part of a well-designed and monitored IT System for Business Continuity: Virtualization can ensure failover happens seamlessly.
Virtualization can Mitigate and eliminate the risk of data loss, shorten recovery time, avoid server and system rebuilds, designate specific servers for important DR roles, allow for dynamic testing of fail process recoveries, simplify business IT processes and increase uptime.
Other Virtualization Benefits Include:
- Consolidation Ratio to Maximise Efficiency & Reduce Hardware Requirements
- No Rebuilding Necessary
- Reduce & Optimize Power Requirements
- Partition on Demand
- Applications & Operating System
- Designated & Secure Access
- Quick & Complete Recovery
Secure Remote Access
- Keep Valuable Data Secure
- Protect Critical Business Applications
Virtualization increases your ability to meet your business objectives via up-time, business continuity, and zero disruption.
System 5: Your Virtualization Experts
Virtualization offers the opportunity to save on space, energy requirements and cost! System 5 offers Virtualization that is completely scalable to your needs. This allows you to make the most of what’s possible regardless of the size of your growing company.